1. AIMMO Inc. and its affiliates (hereinafter individually or collectively "Licensor") are committed to improving public access and use of collected, annotated and published data. The data consists of an open dataset (hereinafter "Open Dataset") listed in (AIMMO-provided data link information).
Article 2 Licenses
Article 3 Privacy
1. This Open Data set is provided for the purpose of research and education on autonomous driving and other smart city technologies. The Licensor prohibits the use of the Open Dataset in any way to identify or infringe on any individual’s personal data that may have been collected incidentally when creating this Open Dataset.
2. This is also true even though such use is lawful. Individuals with privacy concerns including requests to remove personally identifiable information or personal data from an Open Dataset may send an electronic mail to email@example.com.
Article 4 No Publicity Rights
1. You may not use the Licensor's name, trademark, official mark, official emblem or logo, or any other promotion or promotional medium of the Licensor without the Licensor’s prior written consent or in any event. Except for the necessary situation to comply with the vesting requirements of the CC BY-NC 4.0 License, the Licensor shall not be deemed to consent to the use of any name, trademark, official mark, official emblem, logo, or other means of promotion of the Licensor without the Licensor’s express consent.
Article 5 Termination
Article 6 Indemnification
Article 7 Dispute Resolution
1. The Company shall establish and operate a damage compensation and handling organization to reflect users’ legitimate opinions or complaints and to compensate for damages therefrom.
2. "Homepage", in principle, prioritizes complaints and comments submitted by users. However, if it is difficult to handle such complaints and comments promptly, users shall be immediately notified of the reasons and schedule for handling thereof.
3. Disputes arising between the "Homepage" and a user(s) may be subject to the Mediation Committee of Disputes on Electronic Documents and Transactions established pursuant to Article 32 of the Framework Act on Electronic Documents and Transactions.
Article 8 Jurisdiction and Governing Law
3. You consent to the jurisdiction of such courts mentioned above and waive all other available jurisdiction or venue defenses.
Article 9 Miscellaneous
1. You agree that it is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws relating to the use and display of Open Datasets or derivatives thereof, including applicable privacy, data protection, security, and export control laws. These Open Dataset Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Licensor with respect to the subject matter of these Open Data set terms and supersede all prior or current agreements, whether written or oral.