Expanded Cookies Policy
1. "Cookies" are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device to facilitate certain functions (e.g. advertising, interactive content, and analysis) and enable our servers to recognize your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make websites work functionally or more efficiently. A cookie may be a first-party cookie (which is placed by the Company/website owners) or a third-party cookie (which is placed by a third party) and is generated by a single visit ("Session ID Cookies") or multiple visits ("Persistent Cookies").
2. "Third-party cookies" are set and managed by third-party service providers such as Google to collect information relating to your personal information and online activities. These cookies may be used to build your profile of interest and measure the effectiveness of third-party advertising. This information may also be used to provide relevant advertising and other covered content.
3. "Session ID Cookies" activate certain features of the website and monitor how a user interacts with the website and the specific functionality of the website. When you close your website and close your browser, such cookies are deleted from your computer.
4. "Persistent Cookies" remember user information such as verification of login qualifications, user preferences, and user activities. Such cookies are stored in a web browser and deleted after a designated expiration date.
5. "Web Beacons" are often used independently or with cookies. The web beacons are unique identifiers contained in our website, online advertising, or email to enable us to understand how you interact with our website and to better promote our services. For example, we or our marketing partners may place web beacons in an email to inform us or our partners when you click on a link in the email that is connected to our website. We use web beacons to understand the effectiveness of use and marketing campaigns and operate and improve websites, services, and email communications.
6. "Local Storage Objects" are used to store content information and default settings. Such local storage objects are stored locally on the web page and used to enhance user experience.
1. Strictly Necessary
These cookies are necessary for the website to work. In general, these cookies are only set in response to your work that corresponds to a service request such as designating your privacy preferences, logging in or filling out forms.
These cookies are used to record your choices and settings, maintain default settings over time, and recognize you when you return to our website. These cookies help you personalize your content and remember your default settings.
These cookies are distributed by advertising partners on our sites to create your profile of interest and provide content related to you, including displaying related advertising on other sites.
· By using these cookies, we can measure and improve site performance as we can calculate the number of visits and traffic sources. These cookies help us understand how visitors move from site to site, and the pages such visitors most frequently visit.
How Cookies are Managed
The Company uses third-party cookie consent tools that you can use at any time to designate and change your cookie preferences. A cookie consent banner is shown on your first visit to our website so that you can designate your cookie preferences. Strictly necessary cookies cannot be deactivated. If you decide to opt out of functional cookies, you may be affected by certain features on our website or your account. You can also change your cookie preferences at any time in the settings of cookie preferences.
1. Settings of Cookie Preferences
2. Mobile device settings: By using mobile device settings, you may also control the display of advertisement targeting your interest area through managing application program use data. For example, you activate the "Advertising Tracking Restrictions" setting on an iOS device and activate the "Deselection of Personalized Advertising" or the "Deselection of Interest-based Advertising" setting on an Android device.
3. Third-Party Cookies: By using the options provided by the Network Advertising Initiative and the Digital Advertising Alliance, you may also manage the third-party advertising preferences of our third party partners to provide advertising via the Internet. We do not guarantee that all third party partners will respect the choices made using these options, but we strive to work with those partners that do so.
4. For individuals residing in the EU, further information about how they refuse to receive advertising by our advertising partners based on your web search history is available through the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
5. Do Not Track: Your browser may offer a "Do Not Track" option. This option allows you to send a signal that you do not want the websites and web applications, and service operators to track your various online activities over time. Not all websites and browsers provide the Do Not Track option and there is currently no industry consensus on what constitutes a Do Not Track signal. For this reason, our website, like many web service site operators, does not currently support the request for the prohibition of tracking.
Use of Analytical Services
Changes to this Policy
For more information about certain cookies used on our website, go to the cookie preferences.
Settings of Cookie Preferences
This Policy shall enter into force on (Jan. 5), 2023.